Posts tagged ‘H&M’
Today, I decided to wear a cute short flowy dress with some wedge heels and a yellow vintage belt. I must confess that I have always LOVED wearing dressing for any occasion. I found that dress fit my body best from when I wore a size 2 to 14. YES! For those of you who do not know, I was wearing a size 2-4 for most of my life, however at the age of 30 I gained weight due to some medical issues. I was getting hormone shots that caused me to gain 50 lbs and I have tried to lose it for the last 4 years. Anywho, I am still the same hot mama that I was 5 years ago 🙂 I have learned that no matter what size I weigh, I still feel like myself. I will look good at any size! Check out my outfit below.
Shoes: Jessica Simpson
Vintage Belt: My Granny gave it on me!
I am loving this blazer from H&M, this blazer comes in sizes from 2-16. This is a lot of sizes so it is truly made for every woman. Blazers can really take a plain outfit and turn it into a chic look.
- RideNdie4Fashion: Hi! Thank you for doing this interview today.
- Nicole Christie: No problem! I am glad you are here at the opening of our new store.
- RideNdie4Fashion: 1st question, Please explain the H&M brand for those who never shopped here before.
- Nicole Christie: I think the simplest way to explain is that its fashion and quality at the best price and design for all. I mean we design everything we sell, we have designers in Stockholm who are working on all the collections for ladies, men, kids and teens. We also sell accessories and lingerie. We do designer collaborations with high fashion designers like Versace and Jimmy Choo! To sum up H&M, it is fashion for all. We focus on great fashion, quality, and design for all at great prices.
- RideNdie4Fashion: Who is your main demographics or target consumers?
- Nicole Christie: H&M is a store where the entire family can shop. Our main demographics is everyone: women, men, kids (newborn-up to age 14) and teens.
- RideNdie4Fashion: Why did H&M choose this particular location in Willowbrook mall?
- Nicole Christie: What is very important to H&M is location and foot traffic. We will wait until we can find a really good location; it is based on a few factors like: business conditions, really good retail mix, foot traffic, location within the mall, and the demand. As you can see, we have over 700 people waiting in line to get into the store. This location also has the space that is needed for each of our departments.
- RideNdie4Fashion: Well thank you for the interview. Is there any thing else that you were like for our readers to know about H&M?
- Nicole Christie: This store is a full concept store which means you can come here and get an outfit for the night, underwear, or stock up on your basics. We have something for everyone! Willowbrook compared to Baybrook it is more north and west of the loop and so we are giving customers i this area access to our collections. We will continue to do that. We do not just want to open in big cities or flagships. We want to bring our collections to everyone across the country. Today’s turnout speaks to the fact that people have been waiting for us.
- RideNdie4Fashion: How many stores do you have worldwide?
- Nicole Christie: We have over 2500 worldwide and as of today 244 in the USA.
- RideNdie4Fashion: Wow! Thank you so much!